VenhoevenCS is looking for a motivated Dutch or foreign student for a 3 month internship.
VenhoevenCS is specialized in innovative and integral solutions for complex design issues. The office works in interdisciplinairy design teams on diverse projects, varying in scale (from interior to urban development) as well as in type of projects (residential, schools, sports facilities, infrastructure, and all kind of combinations).
We are looking for an intern in the final years of his/her architecture/urban planning study, with
– a good knowledge of Dutch and/or English language
– universal education (Technical University or Academie van Bouwkunst)
– indepedent and committed
– punctual, trustworthy and structured way of working
– knowledge of and experienced in Autocad 2D en 3D, Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and 3D studio
The activities exist of
– co-development of studies and designs
– building models and making presentation materials
VenhoevenCS offers a nice and stimulation working environment. We have a flat organisation, where teamwork is very important. Individual input is much appreciated and expected, also from interns.
The compensations are € 500 per month.
To apply for this internship you must be a student. Interested? Send your motivation with Curriculum Vitae and portfolio (in pdf, max 10 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Cécilia Gross.