We are always looking for creative and inquisitive people in the field of architecture, urban planning, research and theory. If you are interested in joining the VenhoevenCS team, please send your application, including motivation, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two weeks for a response.
- Dutch speaking and experienced Urban Planner
- Dutch speaking technical engineer/BIM-modeller
- Dutch speaking junior technical engineer/BIM-modeller
- Chinese speaking and experienced Architect/Urban Planner
- French Speaking Architecte expérimenté(e)
VenhoevenCS has an informal, non-hierarchical atmosphere. Teamwork is key to all our projects and we expect each team member to be both assertive and flexible to achieve the best possible teamresult. We work with the following software (always the latest issues), so good skills, experience and knowledge in any of these programs is important in your application: Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, 3ds Max Design, Rhino, V-Ray, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, Navisworks, and Bluebeam.
Upcoming openings in 2021:
- Senior architect with extensive experience in Belgium
- Senior architect with extensive experience in France
- Senior architect with specialization in building techniques
- Medior architect with specialization in building techniques
- Medior urban planner
- Senior business developer
We kindly ask recruitment and employment agencies to refrain from interpreting the vacancies as an acquisition opportunity. Messages that are sent to us by such parties in the context of our vacancies are considered not received.
We believe that an internship is an important part of a student’s curriculum. VenhoevenCS architecture+urbanism offers internships for students in the field of architecture, urban planning and architectural engineering. Only those who are currently enrolled in a relevant educational institute can apply for an internship at VenhoevenCS. Or – if graduated –participate in the Erasmus+ program.
Upcoming internship positions:
- per January 2021: Internship PR & Communication
- per January 2021: Internship for urban planning student
- per February 2021: Internship for architecture student
To apply for an internship at VenhoevenCS, please send your application with motivation, CV and portfolio of max 5 MB and 20 pages to email@example.com. Please allow at least two weeks for a response.
During the recruitment process, your application (including the personal data you have provided) will only be shared internally with members of the management, staff and recruitment team. These team members are aware of privacy legislation and have signed confidentiality agreements. Your application (including the personal data) will not be shared with third parties, with one exception: we may share your details in order to obtain pre-employment references from other employers.
In compliance with Dutch privacy laws, we will remove your application (including your personal data) 4 weeks after the finalization of the recruitment process. If we find your application interesting, but do not have an opening at this moment, we may ask you for permission to keep your data for up to 1 year.